Lindsay's Reviews > The Perfect Game

The Perfect Game by J. Sterling

5206569
Oct 22, 12

bookshelves: sports-athletes, favorites, reviews, on-blog
Read on October 22, 2012

Loved it!

I love romance and I love baseball, so when you put the two together, I’m all over it. So with that said, I can’t believe that I balked at reading this!

I was hooked from page one. I couldn’t put it down. I even read it while watching game 7 of the NLCS between the San Francisco Giants & the St. Louis Cardinals…which made for an interesting soundtrack to the book.

(view spoiler)

I ended up reading this in one sitting…it was that good. I can’t wait to read more from this author. Ms. Sterling, you have a new fan!

My reviews can also be found on the blog Confessions of 2 Book Lovers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Game.

10/22/2012
26.0% "I can't believe I balked at reading this...I'm LOVING it!" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko So glad you enjoyed. I have been eager to read this one.

Lindsay When I first saw it, I wanted to read it. But then I unsure it was something I would like. But I finally decided to just jump into it. It's definitely worth reading JoJo. :)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Awesome girlie.

Lindsay How's the BDB going?

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko It is going good. I didn't finish last night like I wanted to. I will finish tonight with plenty of time to start Z's book. I can see why you said that the end of this book leads into the next. There has been a lot going on with Z and also with Bella. I hope they find her.

message 6: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Looking forward to your review Lindsay.

Lindsay :)

I realized today that I'm extremely behind on posting some of my reviews so I'm trying to catch up.

I'm definitely going to try and get it up tonight.

message 8: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Great review Lindsay! I'm adding this to my pile.

message 9: by Lindsay (last edited Oct 24, 2012 06:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindsay Thanks KatLynne. :)

You won't be disappointed. This is such a great book!

✿Alyssa✿ I'm so glad you ended up really liking this one too girlfriend! =) Great review!

message 11: by Lindsay (last edited Oct 24, 2012 08:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindsay Thanks Alyssa. It was an amazing book. (view spoiler)

message 12: by Karla (last edited Oct 25, 2012 09:33AM) (new)

Karla Nicely said Lindsay! I'm still thinking about this one, not sure if I'm going to jump in!

Lindsay Thanks Karla. It's really good, and really worth reading. I definitely recommend it.

Lol, and you know it's good when Alyssa, the anti-sports romance person, says it's good. ;)

message 14: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn You crack me up. Didn't we chit chat during this series via text too??? Anyway I love that you read this during the game. I was skeptical to read this..but I tend to like the same books as you soooooo, I think I will give it a shot. :o)