Cindy's Reviews > Crystal Soldier (The Great Migration Duology, #1)

Crystal Soldier (The Great Migration Duology, #1) by Sharon Lee

Jun 16, 09

bookshelves: ebook, keepers
Read in June, 2009

Excellent read. I love the Liaden Universe books. The Liaden Universe is strongly drawn and the details are consistently well thought-out. The books have action, suspense, romance and characters you really care about. The hero and heroine of Crystal Dragon and Crystal Soldier are Cantra and Jela, both people you would like to know and definitely people you would want on YOUR side in any disagreement. In my opinion, though, neither is really the best place to start the series even though chronologically they fall before the Conflict of Honors/Agent of Change/etc. books. I would recommend reading them in the following order:

Current generation Korval:

Balance of Trade

Founding of Liad and Clan Korval:
Crystal Soldier
Crystal Dragon

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crystal Soldier (The Great Migration Duology, #1).

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jacqueline I'm another huge Liaden fan and I totally agree with your reading order. This is how I always suggest that people read them.

message 2: by Sheridan (new)

Sheridan Thank you, thank you... a reading order from someone who has already read the series was something I really wanted to know.