April's Reviews > Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer

1219544
Jan 14, 2009

Dear Stephanie,

I understand that you're really irritated that someone you trust would take your unfinished manuscript and run off with it. I can only imagine the betrayal you must feel, even violation. I can see why you would want to put it on hold indefinitely but COME ON WOMAN!!!! What I read from this was sooo very much better than Twilight. Seriously. How could you start something like this and leave it. Give us a glimpse into the mind of such a "godlike" vampire such as Edward and take it away? I can only hope that one day, you will change your mind as I imagine you will. May his untold version of the story eat away at your heartless soul until there is nothing left.

Only kidding... I hope you keep your soul but I can only imagine how much this unfinished work will bother you until the time comes when you will finish it.

Regards.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Sun.

02/25/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe I know you' my favorite author and all but when I read these my grades got a whole lot better! Have you ever heard of don't give up?

message 2: by Misterbirdie5 (new)

Misterbirdie5 Ya well Stephenie deserves her privacy! If that had never been posted then people would not bother her! Your not one of them! You stink Clhoe!

message 3: by Chloe (new)

Chloe her books are Dumb.... and i don't know you sooo STOP smelling me, and i smell awesome! and if you could read you could see its C-H-L-O-E!!!!!!!!!!!

Angrymog Chloe wrote: "her books are Dumb.... and i don't know you sooo STOP smelling me, and i smell awesome! and if you could read you could see its C-H-L-O-E!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm curious to know how Misterbirdie was able to smell you through the internet...

message 5: by Rohit (new)

Rohit Ahlawat You are not as strong as Bella or arohi in ashashui 3...haha