Renee's Reviews > Fury's Kiss

Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance

Oct 08, 12

** spoiler alert ** This book was so FAST PACED. There were a few times when I had to stop and think "what's going on again". Really it seems like it goes from fight to different fight to really different fight with some witty dialogue in between. Don't get me wrong! I loved this book and thought it was the best of the series but I really had to pay attention to make sure I wasn't lost in a portal or somewhere.

The characters really seemed to be more developed. I loved Ray and Mircea (never been a true fan - go Pritkin!) but Mircea really let his guard down and I have new respect for him! One thing I didn't care about is how few scenes there are without LC. The ones he was in were H.O.T. But I wanted just more interaction between Dory and LC. Not just making out here and there. And don't let me forget Claire!!! What a cock-block!!!

One more thing I loved how her dual natures were resolved and what the Counsel gave her. So is this the last book in the series? I know the wars not over but kinda seems like this story line is played out on this end unless she goes to Vegas to team up with Cassie. Here's hoping....

Oh and I gotta tell ya my favorite scene in the whole book is when Dory and Ray go to the store to buy condoms for the Fey guards and the clerk keeps pushing the Magnums back because they'll never fit Ray where he proceeds to try to show her how well it fits!!! LOVED IT!!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fury's Kiss.