Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Emily's House

Emily's House by Natalie Wright

Oct 08, 12

bookshelves: arc-books
Read in October, 2012

I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to NRBT Tours for allowing me to be a part of this blog tour.

Emily is not your average teenager. She knows she is different but when her mother passes away she finds out that she belongs to The Order of Brighid, an ancient society of women sworn to protect the portal to the Netherworld. With this knowledge Emily and her two best friends set out to stop the evil villain who wants in to the portal.

Emily knows her visions she has seen will come to fruition and as long as she has her mothers memory in her heart and her two best friends she will be able to face any trial and tribulation that comes her way. Even though she is young Emily knows she must step up and save the world from the evil that is lurking.

I laughed at some of the things the characters did and said. I can't imagine being that young and having the weight of the world on your shoulders and to make matters worse you don't have your mother with you. This is one series I have recommended to my daughter and her friends to read.I love how it is clean and wholesome. This is a must read for all YA readers!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Emily's House.