Molly Sureman's Reviews > The Innocents

The Innocents by Lili Peloquin

Oct 08, 2012

Read in October, 2012

Ok so I know all my friends secretly watch Revenge on TV. When we realized this someone pointed to Lili Peloquin's facebook feed and we've been flipping over these amazing posts and commentary about the show. We've even followed her tweets live during the show.

Anyway, this writer is amazing!!!! We're sometimes in tears laughing at what she says and how she perceives all the oddities on the show. So one of my co-worker's husbands works in editing and got his hands on an early copy of this book for us and we've just passed it around.

I'm reviewing this on all of our behalves since I'm the only one on Goodreads. This book is a 5 star A +. Ok, so it's true we're not reading Anna Karenina literature here, but it's good! Clearly a great writer and it's so absorbing. Most of us read it in one sitting and now we call each other Charlie or Alice based on how we're acting toward each other (if bitchy, it's charlie, if innocent and sweet, it's Alice).

So, I hope all of you enjoy it too. Fingers crossed they make this into a tv series too!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Innocents.