Roberto Mattos's Reviews > Remember Me

Remember Me by Brian MacLearn

M 50x66
Oct 08, 12

Read in October, 2012

The idea of time traveling is not new, but it is so well worked in an original way in this book that it will turn it into a classic in sci-fi, at the level of "Time Machine" by H.G.Wells. If you liked the movie "Timeline", you will also love this book.
The plot is simple. A man is sent 25 years into the past in a strange black hole, while he is mowing his lawn and because of his interference in facts in the past, his younger daughter no longer exists in the reality he came from. He also uses his knowledge of the future and an object he brings with him to the past to become extremelly rich. Also some moral dilemmas need to be addressed on if he should interfere in major disasters or not, and the consequences of his acts meddling in the past will have interesting consequences for the future.
This book is both a science-fiction adventure and a tale of love that will be remembered long after the last page has been turned.

I recommend this book to the permanent library of any reader who loves a very well written science-fiction.

This book was written by Brian MacLearn and it was published by Outskirts Press in August of 2012. I received a complimentary copy of this book for reviewing and I was not requested to provide a positive review. Opinions expressed here are my own.

2 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remember Me.