Tammara's Reviews > Fall Guy

Fall Guy by Liz Reinhardt

Oct 07, 12

Read from September 22 to 28, 2012

Liz Reinhardt's writing is always evocative and steamy, but she's outdone herself with these two characters. They sizzle on every page, and I sizzled right along with them. Keep a fan handy. Or a fire extinguisher!

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Evan (Brenna's best friend from Slow Twitch, the third installment of The Brenna Blixen trilogy), but I loved her. Evan is strong and sassy, knows what she wants and what she'll do to get it. But underneath all that sass is a sensitive heart that's been put through the wringer by a snake of an ex-BF and a traitorous ex-BFF (pre-Brenna). Determined to move on, she burns everything associated with them... in a pecan orchard.

Suddenly, arson. Oops.

Sentenced to community service for her accidental massive destruction of property, her punishment is anything but when she bumps into a hot bad boy the first day. At first, she vows she isn't going to fall for another selfish a-hole... but Mr. Drunk and Disorderly is hiding something. For once, Evan finds herself falling for someone who may be more than her typical magnet-for-trouble, though he may just have more issues than she can sort through. Or so everyone believes.

Winchester Youngblood is a guy with the weight of the world on his shoulders; he's got no time for complicated entanglements - literally - but that doesn't stop him from wanting Evan for a sweet momentary distraction from it all. He fools everyone with his entitled, who-cares attitude - everyone but Evan. Used to keeping up pretenses, Evan has no problem seeing right through Winch's. He's immediately drawn to her, challenged by her at every turn, and dared to become something more than the man he was on track to become - because Evan may just be everything he never knew he needed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall Guy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay I LOVED this book! Liz Reinhardt's characters always have such honesty about them. I already adored Evan from Slow Twitch so I was thrilled that she got her own book. Winch was perfect for her, and Tammara you're right, they are one hot couple!Cannot wait to read more about the Youngblood clan.

Kelley Kay...do I need to read Slow Twitch first before this one?

message 3: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay No Kelley, I wouldn't say you have to read Slow Twitch in order to understand or enjoy Fall Guy, but that said, have you read any of the Brenna Blixen Trilogy? If you haven't, you are sooo missing out! They are great books, so if you’re up for it, I would definitely recommend you read that series first. I promise you will not be disappointed!

message 4: by Lay (new) - added it

Lay You write amazing books Tammara, but you also write the most amazing reviews :D They are always so helpful when i can´t decide if i wanna read a certain book and they are also smart and right on spot. every time. :) thank you so much, seriously!

Kelley Thanks so much Kay!!!! I'm downloading the Brenna Blixen Trilogy now. I can't wait!!

message 6: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars