Tracy Terry's Reviews > Me, Suzy P.

Me, Suzy P. by Karen  Saunders

F_50x66
Oct 18, 12

Read in October, 2012

One of my favourite reads of 2012. Despite being aimed at a much, much younger audience there is just so much I related to within the pages of this novel - first love, embarrassing parents, horrendous little sisters- it was almost as if much of my teen life was laid bare.

Yes, there are those books that are so awe-inspiring as to be life changing and then there's Me, Suzy P that though hardly earth-shattering is an immensely enjoyable, fun-filled read.

All about the life, loves, family and friends of 14-year-old Suzy Puttock whilst this is a very modern story of a young woman trying to find herself - often with hilarious and toe-curling embarrassing results - this will undoubtedly resonate with all those who remember the joys (and pains) of their own adolescence.

And though primarily one for girlies (aged 10 and up) just as Suzy's exploits took me back to my 14-year-old self I'm sure that any boys who happen upon this novel will find much of them selves in the form of Danny, Jamie and Zach.

An uncorrected proof copy, Me, Suzy P, though not published until January 2013 is available to pre-order at Amazon now.

DISCLAIMER: Read and reviewed on behalf of NEWBOOKS magazine I was merely asked for my honest opinion, no financial compensation was asked for nor given.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Me, Suzy P..