Jesse Kimmel-Freeman's Reviews > Savage Hunger

Savage Hunger by Terry Spear

Oct 05, 12

I can't say that I am a romance junkie. There are a handful of authors that I've read, and just as many books. But I've read a lot of Paranormal books! So when I saw this book had jaguar shifters, I was curious. I quickly fell in love with Connor and Maya. They scream siblings! I read this book in maybe 7 hours across two late nights. Kat is a well developed character. Her background is hidden, yet you get to see glimpses. I love the character arcs. I'm really about characters. A story could be great, but if the characters don't reach me, I don't care about the story. Terry has done an AWESOME job at crafting her characters and their backgrounds. The book leaves you wanting more (a pattern to the books I've read lately?). It has steamy bits that make the reader hot, hot, hot for Connor. I'd snuggle in a tree with him or go for a night run. The images Terry creates are beautiful and magical. I've never been to the rain forest, but I can only imagine the dangerous sexiness that it presents. I recommend this book for all romance lovers, especially if you've got a taste for shifters in any form. If you don't love romance, then breeze over the steamy bits and read it for the story.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage Hunger.