MelissaB's Reviews > Fur For All

Fur For All by Christine Warren

1320046
Jan 03, 2010

bookshelves: 2010-reads, christine-warren-the-others, paranormal-romance, shapeshifters, romantica-erotica
Recommended to MelissaB by: Holly
Read in January, 2010

*** 4 1/2 stars ***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fur For All.

01/02/2010 page 6
3.59% "What a freaky deaky cover!" 1 comment

Holly Hope you likey. This was my fave

MelissaB Holly,

I really like it so far, Tess is hilarious. I am about halfway through, I finally have time to read again after a crazy busy December.

I have a new address which I will need to send you before you send anything else to me, just let me know the best way to send it to you, whether it's sending you a message here or which email to use.

message 3: by Willow (new)

Willow Brook I look forward to youre opinion. I've never read this author.

MelissaB Willow,

Christine Warren is very hit and miss with me. I liked Fur Play and I am really liking this one but the other Fixed series ebooks were kind of average. Her others series is not as good, some were okay and some I didn't like at all. I did like Big Bad Wolf, which is a rewrite of Fur Play but I liked Fur Play better because it was hotter.

There were six original Fixed series ebooks that are being rewritten as part of the Other series, which is confusing to people because the Fixed series is first in the timeline. You can't really find the original Fixed series anymore for sale but the Others are mass market paperbacks.

Holly Just send me a msg here.