bookczuk's Reviews > The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

I read this a while back when it first came out-- Such a different world from the one where I reside, with my flip flop sandals, no make-up and relaxed casual clothing. But, for what it is, it's well done.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil Wears Prada.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Antof9 cute tag! And very fair, too :)

bookczuk Just like me-- cute and worthwhile. :) I still need to see the movie because I adore Meryl Streep.

Antof9 I'll be curious to hear what you think of the differences between the book and the movie. I love them both, but they definitely took some liberties with the movie :)

Bumma should like it -- it's nice and chick-flicky.

I adore Meryl too. Just watched Music of the Heart last week, in fact!

bookczuk I can't believe it, but I want to see Mama Mia, really badly. Guyczuk may disown me.

Antof9 oh LOL! I loved it. You have to take it for what it is (a musical based on songs that were already in existence), and although yes, it's full of cheese, it's still fabulously cheesy. I recently saw it again on a plane and realized it's probably one of those movies that will only be good the first time. After that ... well, enough of the cheese! (oh, and warning: Remington Steele can't sing)