Laura the Highland Hussy's Reviews > Guardian Ranger

Jul 23, 2013

Read on June 11, 2013

review posted on Got Fiction? Books

4.5

Veronica Lane’s brother Cale is missing. The problem is that no one believes her.

Ironically Veronica’s last chance is at the Last Chance Bar. His name is Jasper Adams and he’s a mercenary who says he’ll help. What Veronica doesn’t know is Jasper really believes Cale is responsible for the deaths of his friends and fellow Shadow Agents.

Under the pretense of helping her find out where Cale is, Jasper really does want to find him, but he wants to bring him in to the EOD (Elite Operations Division). But staying close to Veronica has its other dangers. Jasper wants his buddy’s little sister. Bad. And it seems Veronica wants Jasper right back. How can Jasper be with her, when he’s lying about the reasons he’s with her?

Finding Cale isn’t the only priority for Jasper, at least not once he realizes Veronica’s life may be in danger as well. Once Jasper realizes that Veronica may have been right all along, that Cale isn’t the bad guy here, his mission becomes that much more complicated. With danger coming at them from every angle, how can they have a relationship?

The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat, and the romance was plenty hot. If you enjoy a good Romantic Suspense, then this Shadow Agents series is for you! Cynthia Eden has become my go-to author for Romantic Suspense. Whether it’s Paranormal or not, you can’t find a better romantic suspense author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Guardian Ranger.

06/11/2013 marked as: currently-reading
06/11/2013
55.0% "I want to keep reading but, dang it's 1:00am"
06/11/2013 marked as: read