Brittany's Reviews > Into the Hollow

Into the Hollow by Karina Halle

Nov 28, 12

bookshelves: favorites, favorites-of-2012
Read on November 27, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Dex 2.0 = HOT!! And so many swoon worthy moments (even in times of stress--space blankets anyone?!)

So at about 80%, I wanted to slap Perry! Ugh! I get it but stop being stupid!! Thankfully she redeemed herself....kinda ;)

Sasquatch- now that's one scary dude I do NOT want to run into!

Favorite scenes: Ada and Perry learning about a new "talent", Perry drinking too much bourbon the first night in the cabin, Perry finding out about Dex's new tattoo (OMG the.best.ever), SPACE BLANKETS!, and most importantly Dex 2.0
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Hollow.

Quotes Brittany Liked

Karina Halle
“He backed away from me, clutching the phone to his chest. “What?”

“Gimme the phone,” I commanded, holding out my hand.

His head dropped solemnly. “I am on a very important call.”

“Yes, about me,” I said, reaching for it. “Now give it.”

He shrank away and eyed the room anxiously. “Damn, I knew I should have kept a spare roll of duct tape somewhere.”

Karina Halle
“I shot him an unimpressed look. “Do you really think you’ll win me over by having sex with me?”

He scratched at the side of his chin. “Well, they say the way to a woman’s heart is through her vagina.”

Karina Halle
“I feel like I’m a disappointment to mankind,” he remarked woefully as he placed the shirt through my arms and began to pull it down over my breasts. “Someone this gorgeous should be on display in a museum.”

Karina Halle
“Another snowball, this time it impacted on my shoulder.

I dusted the snow off my coat with my free hand and gave him the biggest stinkeye I could muster.

“How old are you again? Twelve?”

He grinned, teeth white as the snow he gathered.

“Old enough to make you come, young enough to make you hate me for it.”

“Oh jeez,” I muttered, shaking my head, and turned around.

Bam.

Snowball to the back of my head.”

Karina Halle
“No time for foreplay?” I teased breathlessly.

His smile was sly. “Oh, we’ve had nothing but foreplay from the day we first met.”

Karina Halle
“This is me trying, Perry,” he said softly, the anger being drained of his face. “This is me taking my heart out of my chest and putting the bloody mess in your hands. I can’t give you much more than that.”

Karina Halle
“I love you Perry,” he whispered, mouth moving in my hair. “I love you so fucking much. And I’m losing myself. I’m losing myself to you and I don’t care anymore because there’s never been a better feeling in the whole fucking world. I love you. So much. Too much. Always.”

11/27/2012
54.0% "Oh my Dex just totally melted my heart!! Swoooooon!"