Diana's Reviews > Magisterium

Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch

F_50x66
Oct 09, 12

Read from October 04 to 05, 2012

The protagonist of “Magisterium” is Glenn Morgan, the daughter of the magistra, a cruel, heartless woman possessed by the power of vengeance, and all the obscure things power can unleash. The world was divided into two parts (after the rift) one part the world keeps on going the same, humans building weapons, humans destroying themselves; meanwhile, the other part of the rift is called the Magisterium, and partially works as the medieval times; houses made out of wood, healers instead of doctors, but unlike the other half of the world, this side works with magic. This is where Glenn’s dangerous truth comes to her, like a wave in the turbulent sea, washing away all that she was before, living someone stronger, deadlier, and wanting to give up everything to protect those who she love.
Full of adventure, the desire for life even in the worst of the situations, comes Jeff Hirsch with Magisterium. I seriously love this book, and I love the fact that Glenn never broke down, that never stopped fighting for her life even in the worst of the cases, she didn’t jumped off the clift after margaret did, she knew there was always a rode back home.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magisterium.

10/04/2012 page 36
11.0% "I just started reading it and I'm going to finish it. I'm totally in love with this book."
10/04/2012 page 107
34.0% "My eyes hurt so much, but its worth reading this book."
10/05/2012 page 310
100.0% "I loved this book. It trapped me in it's world, and I'm afraid I'll always be."
show 2 hidden updates…