Emily's Reviews > Stupid and Contagious

Stupid and Contagious by Caprice Crane

Jan 16, 09

bookshelves: chick-lit, reviewed
Read in January, 2009

Heaven has lost her job as a PR rep and now a waitress trying to make ends meet and stay happy with her life. Brady just got out of a bad relationship and is struggling trying to make his record label work, and he just moved into next to Heaven. With mis-delivered mail that Heaven takes it upon herself to open for Brady their friendship starts and blossoms into what seems to be a mutual annoyance friendship that grows.

I enjoyed this book. Which seems different from most of the reviews I look at on it people seem to love or hate it. I don't fall on either side. I think it was a decent book to read, but it was a bit light and fluffy. I have read worse book and I have read better books. The characters were kind of self centered and annoying at times, but by the end I liked seeing them grow. I felt like the characters weren't very deep and could have been deeper, but it was ok I could still relate to them some. Overall, a book I am glad I read but probably won't go back and read again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stupid and Contagious.