Rhonda's Reviews > Sharp Change

Sharp Change by Milly Taiden

F 50x66
Oct 03, 2012

Read in October, 2012

After reading several reviews and excerpts from Sharp Change, I couldn’t wait any longer and finally just grabbed it. I am so glad I did. The first chapter had me laughing so hard that my kids thought I was losing it. I love romance novels that have comedic relief. Let’s just say that Sophia is full of humor.

The story starts with Sophia finding the exact strand of DNA that makes a shifter a shifter. Her sister Julia was attacked by a rogue wolf and she wanted to give her options, even if her sister was mated. The laughs start right away with her “furry beast” and her FBA. I loved her. She is a strong and sassy heroine.

Chase is the Alpha of his pack. His brother is mated to Sophia’s sister Julia. He is extremely attracted to Julia, but thinks she can’t stand the sight of him. These two are the cutest couple and have the hottest time in the bedroom.

I really liked this story. The only thing I didn’t like is that it seemed like everything was rushed. I really wish the story was longer. I will definitely be reading the next book in this series and I hope it will be longer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sharp Change.