Alice Belikov First lady Ivashkov's Reviews > Burning Blue

Burning Blue by Paul Griffin

Oct 10, 12

Read from October 02 to 10, 2012

It did not take long for me to read this book, that is how much I enjoyed this! Awesome love story about a popular girl and a not so popular boy that fall in love. This story was moving and brilliant that I could not put it down.

[image error]
GIFSoup

Nicole Castro is the popular girl in school, tall, beautiful blonde that is captain of pretty much everything in school. Nicole's life is great, she is graduating soon and nothing was going to get in her way, Or so she thought. Until one day Nicole is attacked by someone who threw acid in her face and that is the day Nicole's life changed. Nicole is now disfigured and has turned from the school's most popular to the school's FREAK show.Now anti-social Nicole meets outcast Jay, who really doesn't mind being a loner because he has really bad seizures and is terrified of attention due to his last episode that happened during a prep rally in front of the whole school and he doesn't want that to happen again.

I really LOVE the dialogue because it made me laugh most of the time. It was very hip to today's talk and I LOVED it. The book is mainly in Jay's POV which I like because I probably would of been bored out of my mind so I liked getting into Jay's head and see him slowly fall in love with Nicole, it was so great :) I liked the authors writing and didn't think I was because I really don't read books by men(I don't know how it happened) but he proved me wrong! I love his writing and will most certainly read more of him in the future!

I also enjoyed the mystery part of this book, I COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT!!!! Ugh and I usually can figure out books but not this one! This book kept me guessing all the way till the end and I was very surprised when everything was revealed and I just couldn't believe it. There are alot of twists and turns that you will not be able to put this book down until you find out WHO DID THIS TO NICOLE.

I recco this to anyone that is into finding love and the bad guy. Cool read I REALLY enjoyed this one!

-Alice
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burning Blue.