✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿'s Reviews > Fate

Fate by Elizabeth Reyes

Vincent! You're now one of my favorite ex-bad-boys!!!

I was so curious on how Vincent and Rose's relationship would go. They just seemed both so innocent and young in Sal's story that I was very interested on how their love story would progress. As it turns out, it was pretty innocent, sweet and hot at the same time. It's also kinda serious if you look at Vincent's life. The plot is really awesome. I appreciate the "THEN AND NOW" parts.. they made the book more interesting. It's rare that I read novels wherein the girl and the guy texted A LOT.. and I have to say, this one worked for me. They were very cute even if they're sometimes cheesy. They were also very heartfelt and I felt as if they were real people. I don't love Vincent's protective streak, but I don't hate it as well. He absolutely changed for the better. It's a good example of a guy who changed because of a purpose. It was a good that he got (view spoiler) because I think it made him mature. The people around them is so good and they were very helpful to Rose and Vince. I love how the story started and ended. It all worked out and it's quite outstanding.

I miss the Moreno brothers.. I'm happy I read this one since it made me feel very good inside. :)

5 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fate.

10/06/2012