Steven Schwope's Reviews > Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

M 50x66
Jan 01, 13

Read in August, 2012

In Jurassic Park, Wealthy dinosaur fanatic John Hammond’s InGen corp. uses splices of DNA to create dinosaurs. John Hammond creates an Amusement Park featuring these fascinating creatures that is sure to be the ultimate attraction. It doesn’t go all as planned though, because some important people believe that this project is dangerous and shouldn’t be able to exist.

When I first started to read Jurassic Park, I thought that it was going to be very boring. But almost right away the action kicked off. The book was very informative, and I learned a lot about the dinosaurs that belong to the Jurassic Era just by reading about the characters encounters with them! Michael Crichton’s imagery is flawless, you can imagine the dinosaurs that he describes without even trying. All of the characters in the book stay true to their personalities throughout the book, and I think that’s big deal, because a lot of the time the author focuses more on the storyline than the actual characterization.

I really liked this book because it was so enticing. I was excited to get home and read it, because it was written so well! I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a fantastic read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jurassic Park.