Gaele's Reviews > Pure & Sinful

Pure & Sinful by Killian McRae

Oct 02, 12

bookshelves: jeep-diva, reviewed
Read in November, 2012

Full of twists, turns and humor, Pure and Sinful hooked me in at the first page and rarely loosened its grip. Combining angels, demons, priests and humans, adding a touch of F/F sexual activity and plenty of other steamy sexual and sensual scenes, top it all with snark and a compelling series of events and you have scratched the surface of this book.

Each new character is introduced and presented with their own level of personality intact, humor laced with sarcasm and envisioned eyerolls draw the reader in to a world that is both easy to imagine and enjoy. Even secondary characters are well developed and serve the plot in a myriad of twists and false starts to the ultimate conclusion of…a cliffhanger. Reading this book will most certainly entertain, the cliffhanger will have you chomping at the bit for the next installment. I only hope it is already in the works!

I received an eBook copy from the author for purpose of review for Jeep Diva. I was not compensated for this review, and all conclusions are my own responsibility.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pure & Sinful.