whitney's Reviews > Dirty Secret

Dirty Secret by Rhys Ford

Oct 04, 12

So good! I'm going to let it soak in before I write a review.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Secret.

Suzanne (Doppleganger) I love you. (Korean)

whitney Squeeeee! That's awesome! Thanks! You have to add these. I'm in lurve <3

message 3: by Rhys (new) - added it

Rhys Ford whitney wrote: "Squeeeee! That's awesome! Thanks! You have to add these. I'm in lurve <3"

Heh... it means I love you *winks*

Suzanne (Doppleganger) I just bought Dirty Kiss. :-) I love it when the MC or love interest is Asian. I don't find that very often!

message 5: by Rhys (new) - added it

Rhys Ford Suzanne (Doppleganger) wrote: "I just bought Dirty Kiss. :-) I love it when the MC or love interest is Asian. I don't find that very often!"

aw thank you. i'm butting in here. aish. out i go!

message 6: by whitney (last edited Oct 03, 2012 06:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

whitney Butt in all you want! I'm LOVING Jae and Cole. Jae's pain hurts my heart and I'm so scared what losing him will do to Cole. They really are a beautiful couple.

Suzanne (Doppleganger) I didn't mention this, but I love friendly authors too. :-)

message 8: by Rhys (new) - added it

Rhys Ford whitney wrote: "Butt in all you want! I'm LOVING Jae and Cole. Jae's pain hurts my heart and I'm so scared what losing him will do to Cole. They really are a beautiful couple."

Aw, Jae.... I'm writing number three right now. And ah, Cole does adore him. :D

message 9: by Rhys (new) - added it

Rhys Ford Suzanne (Doppleganger) wrote: "I didn't mention this, but I love friendly authors too. :-)"

One should always be friendly. Especially since the reader spent time working at their job to get a book. I know how precious that is. *nods*

message 10: by Barb (new) - added it

Barb Gilmour oh. my. goodness. I HAVE to get to these next!!

Aniko Just finished Dirty Kiss. Off to get Dirty Secret!

whitney You're going to love them, Barb! I only waited long enough for my Nook to charge, Aniko :)

Aniko I got it. Couldn't wait, lol.

message 14: by Rhys (new) - added it