Denise's Reviews > Conduct Unbecoming

Conduct Unbecoming by L.A. Witt

Dec 31, 12

Read from December 17 to 31, 2012

Strong story! I liked how she switched POVs between the boys. Made for a very personal story.

I admit that I was worried about how the story would end. I was very frustrated with the limits and penalties the Navy placed on them. I think she handled the ending very well. I would love a follow-up story on the two.

One other confession: the book was heavy on description of the island. While it was interesting, in places I found myself skimming to get to the good stuff.

Overall, a solid read which I recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conduct Unbecoming.

12/17/2012
4.0% "Couldn't stay awake to read any farther last night. Eric seems miserable with his new assignment. Curious to see what happens at the club."
12/18/2012
10.0% "Eric and Shane share an intense, explosive hook-up."
12/29/2012
26.0% "The boys are so funny, pining away for each other and regretting that they didn't exchange phone numbers."
12/29/2012
43.0% "The boys are getting braver, exploring castle ruins together and eating dinner out."
12/30/2012
73.0% "The boys have fallen into a comfortable routine. I worry for them! They had a fabulous overnight snorkeling trip. Now Marie is visiting."
12/30/2012
80.0% "Poor Eric. He is super depressed that his daughter left. Good thing Shane is there for him."