Holly's Reviews > All of Me

All of Me by Lori Wilde

Mar 03, 09

bookshelves: march-2009, read-in-2009
Read in March, 2009

I threw the book across the room and my husband looked over at me and said, "That bad, huh?". WTF kind of ending was that?!?!?!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All of Me.

message 1: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ Funny review! Have you read Lori Wilde before? I've only read one and thought it OK but not great. It was mix of a silly dialog with a 'that would never happen!' storyline. Sometimes that formula can work, but it doesn't sound like this was one of those times. I would consider reading her again if/when the reviews are good enough.

Holly This is the 4th book in her Wedding Veil Wishes series. I read the two prior to this one (never read the first) and really enjoyed them, so I expected to like this one as well. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. I'll read more by her b/c I enjoyed some of her other books and enjoyed them, but had this been my first? No way.

message 3: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ Good to know! I just noticed I have one of her Wedding Veil books in my TBR. The overall review are good for that one, so maybe I'll move it up! It must have been in my TBR a good year now.

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana Nelson That's too bad! Sarah was so looking forward to reading it! The blurb sounded so promising!