Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Keyboards and Kink

Keyboards and Kink by Sandra Bunino

Sep 29, 12

bookshelves: ebook, erotic, request, romance

I could not read Keyboards & Kink fast enough. Thirteen wonderfully, delicious stories that left me breathless and wanting more. An erotic menagerie of absolutely hot sex complete with sex appeal. The theme of the anthology revolves around the work place and the Internet; sexual encounters with the man or woman of your erotic dreams. Each story was a quick read that fulfilled every fantasy for both the characters and me. No matter what type of erotic story gets your fancy, this anthology is for you. Paranormal, fantasy, contemporary, vampires and demons, all made an appearance in Keyboards & Kink.

I am a fan of many of the authors featured in Keyboards & Kink and could not wait to get my hands on this book. I also can say that I have some new authors to add to my repertoire of books. If you have not read any of the authors that were featured in the book, then this is a wonderful introduction to their work. The stories are not necessarily for the faint-of-heart, but if you have never experienced an erotic-themed book, then I would definitely recommend Keyboards & Kink so you can submerge yourself into quick stories that capture your attention and offer you Kink 101.

reviewed by Zafira

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keyboards and Kink.