Barb ~rede-2-read~'s Reviews > Tigerland

Tigerland by Sean Kennedy

Nov 27, 12

bookshelves: bingo-challenge, best-books-ever, favorites, no-explicit-sex, read-2012, to-re-read
Read from November 24 to 27, 2012

A very satisfying story! Welcome back into my life Simon and Dec. You two are so beautiful together. You're love is strong and enduring and I'm so proud of you for being strong for each other and trusting in your love so the potential wedge that Greg could have driven between you didn't occur.

Sean Kennedy takes our guys through a tumultous time in their lives with humor and angst and laughter and tears. But through it all they remain true to each other and their love continues to grow and strengthen against all of the hardships thrown their way. I am so pleased that this author did not succumb to the usual storyline that so many others follow where hardship brings misunderstandings and breakups and tears and unresolved anger issues. Instead he shows us how two men who love each other can be there for each other in times of crisis, through selfless unconditional love and understanding.

I just love these guys. They work hard for their HEA. And the secondary characters all shine in this story! This story was a wonderful, wonderful revisit to two very memorable characters and all of their freinds and family members. I'll be reading this series again in the future. Highly recommended.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tigerland.

Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!) I'm sooooo excited for this one!