Jennifer 's Reviews > Love Left Behind

Love Left Behind by S.H. Kolee

Oct 05, 12

bookshelves: books-about-actors, books-i-want-to-re-read, hea, books-with-sex-scenes, jennifer-s-favorite-books, young-adult-love-story
Read from September 28 to October 05, 2012

I'll come back to this one...not holding my attention ...going to re read Bared to You...getting ready for Tuesday.

Ok..so this book did start out slow for me, but I have to say I am glad I picked it back up and finished. this book was a wonderful love story with some really good steam:) The only problem I had with this book was the communication factor. Emma could have saved herself and Jackson a lot of pain and heartache had she just questions things sooner and talked it over with Jackson. Even with that irritating factor this book was really good and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a love story!!!
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Left Behind.

09/28/2012
6.0% "so far so good....it's keeping my interest."
09/29/2012
16.0% "Didn't have a lot of time to read today...so far this book is okay. Nothing spectacular ."
10/03/2012
21.0% "Ok...I have picked this one back up...hopefully it will keep my attention this time:)" 1 comment
10/03/2012
25.0% "Ok I am starting to really like Jackson, but there is something fishy about Claire....I get a bad vibe about her:("
10/04/2012
34.0% "Still not liking Claire...she is hiding something. What's with the looks???? I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I am glad I picked this one back up...I am really liking it."
41.0% "ugghhh....that's all I can say:(" 1 comment
10/04/2012
46.0% "ugghhh....Emma what r u thinking.....what a dumb thing to do. poor Jackson:("
10/05/2012
74.0% 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko How is this one? I am thinking of starting it tonight?

Jennifer I just started it.....so not to much to report yet.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I just started it as well

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I am loving Jackson

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Oh no I am sorry this one isn't holding your attention. I actually am in love with it. It is such a wonderful love story. HOpefully you will give it another shot soon.

Jennifer I will definitely come back to it. I just decided I needed to reread Bared to You to get ready for Reflected in You's release on tuesday. It has been 6 months and I need to refresh my brain. I have read so many books in those six months, I have forgotten things:)

I will probably go back to it after Reflected in You, so probably middle to end of this week.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Oh good. I actually am going to re read Bared to You as well. I am going to do a buddy read this week. I am glad you haven't given up on this book. I just finished it. It was excellent.

Jennifer That's good to know...it gives me hope that it picks up the more I get into the book:)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Yes have hope it pulls at your heartstrings. It ends up being a very emotional book.