Sarah's Reviews > My Favorite Mistake

My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron

Feb 20, 13

bookshelves: to-read-own, music-related, dream-guys, best-couples, loved-it
Read from September 30 to October 01, 2012

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

I'm completely and utterly in love with this book.
That kinda of love that consumes you. I was hooked since the first chapter to the last. Couldn't stop think about Taylor and Hunter when I was working (or tempting to work), making dinner, eating dinner. They were all I thought about.

Hunter is my newest book boyfriend. He's everything I ever dreamed about a guy: Gorgeous, caring, funny, knows how to cook, sings and plays guitar. summing it: sexy as hell! What more a girl can want?

My only complain is that when Taylor was left alone with her thoughts she was annoying. And i really wish to know a little bit more about Hunters superstition but other than that this book is 100% perfection!

You gotta read this... NOW

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Favorite Mistake.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sam I just started this! :))

message 2: by Sam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sam what? Hunter getting a POV?

Sarah Sam wrote: "what? Hunter getting a POV?"

No, sam. My review of the first chapter on Hunter's point view was merged to this one because someone deleted that page. I was saying that I would have prefered read Hunter's pov on the Honey come home scene :)

message 4: by Sam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sam Sarah wrote: "Sam wrote: "what? Hunter getting a POV?"

Lol I noticed that! ;D