Courtney's Reviews > The Iron Legends

The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

Sep 28, 12

bookshelves: flipping-amazing-reads
Read on September 28, 2012

I loved reading from Puck's POV! Dont get me wrong, I am Team Ash all the way but Puck is just an awesome BFF and character! I would have given this 5 stars but i am upset with the fact that we dont get to see how Kierran turns out! And I want more Meghan and Ash! The series cannot be over, it just cant be! The spin-off is a nice comfort for my Iron Fey obsession but id rather just have more of the original series. Meghan and Ash can stay together and be happy, but it can center around their worry for Kierran's future! PLEASE Julie! Change your mind and write me some more Iron Fey! When i finished this and knew it would be the end, I'm ashamed to say I cried my face off. and what about a happy ending for Puck?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Well I got a wee bit off track there, back to the review... I loved this book. Wish it would have lasted longer. I am so attached to these characters its depressing. I'm super happy i got to experience Meghan and Ash's journey to Tir Na Nog, It was a great little glimpse of how Ash was between defeating Machina and going home. You can see his love growing more for Meghan. Loved seeing Puck and Ash team up together! And from Puck's POV as well! Made it sooo much sweeter!

I really hate that Ash calls Meghan "my queen" in it. I prefer him calling her Meghan. And i hate her calling him "my knight." It felt so impersonal. Well i guess i'll stop whining now.

Final rating would be 4.5 stars.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Legends.