Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)'s Reviews > Courting Miss Hattie

Courting Miss Hattie by Pamela Morsi
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Courting Miss Hattie.

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (last edited Feb 05, 2010 07:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) From Product Description on Amazon.com:

The news spread like brush fire through the whole county when widower Ancil Drayton announced his intention to start courting Miss Hattie Colfax. She was certainly spirited and delightfully sweet natured, and she'd managed to run her family farm almost single-handedly. But wasn't a twenty-nine-year-old lady farmer too old to catch a husband?

An Irresistable Suitor.

All his life handsome, black-haired Reed Tyler had worked Miss Hattie's farm--and dreamed of one day settling down on his own piece of land with the pretty young woman he'd sworn to marry. Hattie was someone he could tell his hopes and troubles to--someone he looked on as a sister. So he thought, until the idea of Ancil Drayton calling on her made him seethe. Until the night a brotherly peck became a scorching kiss... and Reed knew nothing would bank the blaze--and that his best friend was the only woman he would ever love.

Bark's Book Nonsense This along with "Simple Jess" and "Wild Oates" were some of my favorites when I first starting reading romance.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) This was so good. I loved Reed and Hattie. Great couple. I have to read Simple Jess and Wild Oats. I've enjoyed Runabout and Garters. Have you read those?

message 4: by Bark's Book Nonsense (last edited Feb 05, 2010 08:40AM) (new)

Bark's Book Nonsense I don't think I ever read Runabout. I wasn't keeping track then and my memory isn't what it use to be. Loved Garters though!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) Runabout is good. Not as good as Courting Hattie, though. I have a pile of hers yet to read.