Alicia's Reviews > Violet Midnight

Violet Midnight by Lynn Rush

Oct 10, 2012

liked it
Read from September 27 to October 08, 2012

Violet Midnight was a quick and fun read. It kind of took me back to my childhood days of watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. You have this kick ass girl dusting vamps with little effort and a handsome college boy just trying to figure everything out.

Emma is a hunter who has lost everyone she has ever loved with the exception of her best friend. She has all these awesome powers but no idea how she got them. She simply woke up two years ago with a tattoo that glows when vamps are near and all these super human abilities.

Jake is a college student who has been trying to find his way. He grew up in the foster system and has always moved around. He woke up two years ago with a tattoo on his body with no idea how it got there.

When these two meet it is instant chemistry. The connection is strong and fierce. They realize that they are both hunters and Emma begins to train him. The vamp population begins to multiply and instinct tells them that something bad is coming. Through a lot of research they find a prophecy that they have to stop from being fulfilled.

This book has got it all. There are crazy humans, vamps, overbearing best friends and psychotic parents. I loved the mix of action, love, betrayal and angst in this book. It was a fantastic read. This is just one of those books that you do not want to miss. I look forward to finding out what happens next!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Violet Midnight.

Lynn Rush Hope you're enjoying the story!! :) Thanks for giving it a try.

Lynn Rush Thanks so much for reading Violet Midnight, Alicia!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!! :)