Keelie Howard's Reviews > Futures and Frosting

Futures and Frosting by Tara Sivec

Sep 28, 12

Read in September, 2012

Tara Sivec has done it again!! If at all possible this book was even funnier then the first one. The story easily picked up where it left off in the last one and caught you up on the story if this was the first one that you read. The lack of communication that Clair and Carter made for some extremely funny situations. The realness of the relationships between all of the characters be it the two main characters or the friendships that they maintained the with the supporting characters.

In the first book Gavin was my favorite character and he still is but I have got to say that Jenny cracked me up in this book. Relaxatives, *dying laughing*. If you have read the book then you know, LOL. I'm sad that Clair and Carters story is over because i really loved them. These two books are about the funniest things I have read. I was getting funny looks from my husband cause I kept laughing so hard at the books. At one point I thought I was gonna pee my pants I was laughing so hard. Thanks for writing these books Tara!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Futures and Frosting.