Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > Talk Me Down

Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl

Jan 09, 09

bookshelves: 2009-reads
Read in January, 2009

A lot hot, a lot humorous, and just a whole lot of fun! "Talk Me Down" by Victoria Dahl is the story of a woman who moves back to her tiny hometown to escape from a determined, but fairly harmless stalker; only to run into the boy-turned-man who fueled the fantasies that turned her into a best-selling erotica author.

She keeps her secrets to avoid disappointment. He hates secrets and scandal. She's a hot-selling erotica author. He's a small-town sheriff. They're both having a hard time keeping their hands off each other. And when her stalker turns dangerous, her sheriff can't keep her close enough...or touch her enough...or, well, you get it. But what will the sheriff do when her scandalous secret is uncovered?

Don't read this book looking for a serious love story. There's definitely a love story, but it's wrapped in some of the snappiest dialogue and memorable characters I've read in a while. And there's really, really hot sex! And quite a bit of it too, just like I like it! If you're looking for a smile and a quiver or two, look no further!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talk Me Down.

01/09/2009 page 156

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tammy Oh geez! This will be the 3rd book I've had to buy since last week after reading one of your reviews, J. I'm sure my hubby (and our budget) will thank you. =)

Julie (jjmachshev) ummmm...thank you?

Tammy LOL! I'm still making my way through Plum Spooky. And after your rave review of Harper's For The Love of Pete, I couldn't help picking up a copy when it was released last week. Poor Sookie Stackhouse will have to sit on my nightstand for another month or so!

Auntee ...and another one...:)