Kayla's Reviews > Rogue Rider

Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione

Sep 25, 12

Read on September 25, 2012

Ione manages to take my breath away once again with the final book in the Lords of Deliverance Series. I always hate reading the last book in a series, because I most of the time feel like a series didn't end the right way. Well, let me just tell you that wasn't the case in this book.

Everytime something comes out from Ione, I literally drop everything and read it. Ione is my favorite Author and she never ceases to amaze me with each and every book she writes. This book was no exception, I feel that even though this wasn't my favorite book in the series (Lethal Rider was)this was pretty damn close. In this book I got to see a side of Reseph I have never seen before and I loved it!

Reseph is found in the snow by the lovely Jillian who "rescues" him, or so she thinks at first. From then on the book sky rocketed forward high speed and didn't give me time to come down until the end. I just have to say that I am so sad that this series is over... There was so much revealed in this book that if you are an Ione fan, DROP EVERYTHING NOW AND READ THIS! Ione is just a pure genius. Back on topic: Reseph is found by Jillian and can't remember anything about his past. While trying to figure things out he stays at Jillians house and things steam up a bit... no actually things catch on fucking fire.

Jillian and Reseph compliment each other so very well with him being sarcastic and funny, and Jillian being more reserved at first. In this book you will get to hear about Reaver, Harvester, Satan, Lucifer, Limos, Arik, Kynan, Thantos, Ares, Cara, and many more characters which makes this book so much more delightful.

I won't lie, I was tired as hell the next day from pulling an all nighter reading this book but it was so worth it. This is not a book to be missed! I will be on the lookout for Ione's next book because I know that I'll be in for another treat.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rogue Rider.