Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict's Reviews > A Needful Heart

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended to Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict by: Tami
Recommended for: Everyone!!!
Read from October 11 to 12, 2012, read count: 1

I absolutely loved this book!! Matt was so tortured by his past it almost kept him from finding the happiness he deserved with Gina. My only complaint was the abrupt ending!! I soooo needed an amazing epilogue for this beautiful tortured hero. With an epilogue it would have been a 5+ star read for me.
12 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Needful Heart.

10/11/2012
35.0% "What is it about tortured hero's? I just cant help falling for them and Matt is just so freakin' sweet!!" 2 comments
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Oooo, looks good Dorsey! Looking forward to your thoughts on this one. :)

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict Karla is currently reading this Wendy, and all her updates had me having to read this!!!!

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy LOL, I know Karla has that affect when she posts those fab updates. :)

Karla He is amazing!! Enjoy Dorsey! Thanks for our kind words ladies...I love getting you all riled up!

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict Ha! I know you do Karla, loving it so far.

Tami Yay! Glad you're reading it!

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict Tami wrote: "Yay! Glad you're reading it!"

Just finished it Tami, so good, LOVED Matt!!

Tami Dorsey wrote: "Tami wrote: "Yay! Glad you're reading it!"

Just finished it Tami, so good, LOVED Matt!!"

I know, right?? Love him!

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Okay, I am reading this book soon! Seems like many who reads this book loved it and would have given it 5 stars if not for the ending. Nicely said, Dorsey.

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict Thanks Kristen! I know you will enjoy it too!!!

Karla I agree, well said Dorsey!!

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict Karla wrote: "I agree, well said Dorsey!!"

Thanks Karla!!

message 14: by Kindle (new) - added it

Kindle Maybe the author will write a bk 2

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict KIndle wrote: "Maybe the author will write a bk 2"

She actually released a epilogue on her website that you can download :)