Erika's Reviews > Final Life

Author: Rose Garcia
Date of Release: May, 15th, 2012
Source: ATOMR For Tour Review
Summary from Goodreads:
Eight lives. You'd think Dominique would get it right, but she's failed every time. Now on her final life, Dominique must discover the secrets of her past before confronting the Transhuman hunter who wants to kill her for the last time. Farrell, a mysterious Transhuman protector, and Trent, a hot guy from school, want to help. But it's up to her to get it right this time—or she’ll be dead. For real.

Review: I just couldn’t not read this book after reading the summary and being drawn into the eyes on the cover. To this very second I can’t stop thinking about how twisted this book is. The beginning didn’t initially draw me in, but than BAM. It picked right up. I loved the way it was written. Rose Garcia will explode your mind with action packed scenes and emotional turmoil.

I was weary Dominique was going to be just another character in a book for me. Let’s face it at this point in my reading life, I’ve met many characters. It takes a truly special one to get me into a book nowadays. I am excited to say Dominique is one of these. I was torn between Trent and Farrell, and I think I have my feelings about both figured out. BUT I want you to go through all the mystery and guessing like I did so I won’t share those.

Final Life, is one of those great finds that you keep going back to when you think about a new book to read. I mentioned how twisted the novel is and I don’t anyone to be confused about my usage of the term. I mean twisted in a totally insane mind blowing cool way. The whole world Rose Garcia created made me think about the actual world I live in. Man, guys this book is a must pick up.

THANK YOU Supagurl Tours!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Final Life.

Rose Garcia Thanks for the great review, Erika! =)