Amber's Reviews > The Edge of the Earth

The Edge of the Earth by Molly Joseph

Sep 24, 12

God, I really had no idea what to expect when I started this, but I really loved it. More angsty than I was expecting. And although I enjoy her BDSM works a lot, the sex was just right for the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Edge of the Earth.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taryn at My Secret Romance (last edited Sep 24, 2012 07:58PM) (new) - added it

Taryn at My Secret Romance I have an angsty addiction. I'll have to check this one out.

Amber Ah, me too :)

Taryn at My Secret Romance Have any you want to recommend?

Amber Hmm, how about Sheltered by Charlotte Stein, which I loved, and Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by C.J. Roberts if you want to go darker. I have this one, Edge of the Earth, for Kindle loan if you want to read it.

Taryn at My Secret Romance Amber wrote: "Hmm, how about Sheltered by Charlotte Stein, which I loved, and Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by C.J. Roberts if you want to go darker. I have this one, Edge of the Earth, for Kindle loan if you want ..."

I have those on my tbr list already. I planned to buy CJ's books in November actually. I know if I buy them know then I will be reading them and I can't right now. I have about four more reviews I need to knock out and then I am taking a break and reading some books I've had on my list that I've been dying to read. I had no idea it was angsty though! And I love dark books. Now I'm very excited. Thanks! Maybe if you haven't loaned it out by the time I can read it then the offer will still stand? :)

I will check out the other book too. I've seen it around but don't know much about it. Thank you!