Kathleen Hagen's Reviews > Don't Turn Around

Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon

F 50x66
Sep 24, 12

Read in September, 2012

Don’t Turn Around, by Michelle Gagnon, a-minus, Narrated by Merritt Hicks, Produced by Harper Audio, Downloaded from audible.com.

This is a young adult novel about 16-year-old Noa and 17-year-old Peter, who meet due to their ongoing efforts through on-line organizations to promote good. But they meet in person when Noa finds herself inexplicably in a warehouse where she wakes up on an operating table with an IV in her arm and no memory of how she got there. She busts out, (ala Girl with the Dragon Tattoo type tactics) and connects with Peter, who finds himself running from the same people. At first they have no idea what has put them in danger, but the more they find out the more danger they are in. This is a thriller with the kind of wonderful teenage protagonists I wish I had known as a teenager. Peter, a rich kid, and Noa, a throw-away foster child living off the grid, find they have much in common as they use their computer hacking skills to stay just one step ahead of their attackers to stay alive. This is an excellent book I couldn’t put down. Strongly recommended.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Turn Around.