Liz's Reviews > I Love You to Death

I Love You to Death by Natalie Ward

Oct 05, 12

Read from October 04 to 05, 2012

I enjoyed the book and LOVED Luke, he was a great guy. I liked Ash too but overall I thought the story line was a little bit unrealistic which is why I only gave it 3 stars. I know it's fiction but really - someone is going to encounter all of those odd accidents etc? I would still recommend the book as it is a beautiful love story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Love You to Death.

Quotes Liz Liked

Natalie Ward
“...life is too short to live without the things you want, to not fight for the things you love...”

Natalie Ward
“...when you ran away from me tonight, that felt like dying to me...”

Natalie Ward
“I love you, I've always loved you.”

Natalie Ward
“...His eyes are very dark now. They’re watching his fingers as he gently winds my hair around them. It looks as if he isn’t in control of his own hand, as if even he’s trying to work out what it’s doing. I’m watching his eyes and I’m positive he can hear my heart, which is racing, pounding inside my chest now...”

Natalie Ward
“He walked into my life and slowly, gently he showed me how to smile again, how to start living again. He gave me a reason to breathe again. Showed me that living was worth it and it was worth fighting for. That it was worth taking a risk and making the choices you wanted to make. That he was choosing me, fighting for me and he wanted me to fight for him, for us.”

10/04/2012 page 50