Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Heirs of Prophecy

Heirs of Prophecy by Michael A. Rothman

Sep 24, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, atomr-book-tours
Read in September, 2012

First I would like to Thank AToMR Tours for allowing me to read and review this book for the blog tour. I have to say I am a HUGE fan of middle school books. Anything to get my sons attention gets my attention. We both read this together and he really enjoyed it as much as I did.

This story is about the Riverton Family who decides to take a summer vacation with the family. Only on their way there they are detoured to another place actually another land named Trimoria. Trimoria is beautiful and the brothers soon realize they have powers in this world they do not have at home. Their parents explain to them that it is their destiny to help the people of Trimoria.

The only thing is in Trimoria the boys will meet an evil wizarrd who wants their powers. The boys will have to fight him and his evil minions to save Trimoria. As the boys meet a town and fight him off they soon realize the wizards minions want to capture them to bring them back to the wizard so he can steal their powers. What will The Riverton Boys do? Will they be able to fight off the evil wizarrd? Will they ever get back home?

I loved this book because it was clean and family oriented and full of action. Right from the very first page there is action and it leads through out the book. This is a must read for anyone who wants to enjoy a fun filled adventure full of wizards, ogres, and more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heirs of Prophecy.