Carmen Terronez's Reviews > Vanquished

Vanquished by Nancy Holder

5520101
Sep 29, 12

Read from September 23 to 28, 2012

I enjoyed Vanquished the last in the Crusade Trilogy. Jenn is the new Hunter of the Salamancas after Eriko was killed in the last book. Antonio is still a Vampire and is battling the monster inside him more than ever and his love for Jenn. Father Juan has cast the runes hundreds of times and is certain that Jenn and Antonio can and will be together if Jenn can finally lead, let go of her anger and love completely. It is also up to Antonio to let go of the monster within, believe in himself and his love of/for Jenn and his love for GOD to help his fellow Salamancans. This book is split into 3 and takes us on several different journeys from several different POV's:Skye & Jaime, Noah, Solomon, & Heather, Aurora, Lucifer and Dantalion, Holgar , Jenn, Father Juan, Esther, and the Brotherhood of St. Andrew.
Pay attention and as I did and figure out something very important. I became confused at first trying to keep up with the many different stories but then as I read further in it became easier and flowed nicely.
I was shocked by the author and the ending she gave Jaime, I definetly didn't see that coming!

My understanding is this is the end though the Epilogue confuses me and makes me think much differently.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vanquished.

09/25/2012 page 193
50.0% "Antonio don't hide ur face from Jenn."
show 1 hidden update…