Kaye's Reviews > White Trash Beautiful

White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert

F_50x66
Sep 23, 12

This is the first Teresa Mummert book I've read since I haven't read the Honor series--although I purchased it already. I'm telling you now, it's certainly not the last, I'm looking forward in reading the Honor series. This author is really awesome and she captures different issues and themes.

I was so excited to read this book because of the sexy book trailer and excerpt. I just gave this book 4 stars because it's sooooo short, I wish it would've been longer. I'm looking forward on what will happen to Cass and Tucker afterwards.

Tucker White, you're my new book boyfriend. He's so loving and sweet. He really loves Cass and puts a lot of effort in making her feel secured and safe.

I finished this book in a few hours, it was hard to put the book down because of all the drama and suspense between Jax and Cass. He's like a volcano waiting to erupt. I feel bad for Cass since she have to put up with the situation and all she wants is her freedom and a new life.

Overall, this book was worth reading. :)

Cass <3 Tucker

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Trash Beautiful.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Grace Ryles I agree the book is amazing... Also I can say u will not be disappointed by the Honor Series it is AMAZING!!! U will fall in love with William

Kaye Really?! Okay I'll read that next :) Thank you!!! Would u know when the book 2 of this will be released?