Linda Branham Greenwell's Reviews > Zoo

Zoo by James Patterson

Sep 27, 12

Read from September 22 to 27, 2012

I really enjoyed the book. I read some reviews and the people who reviewed it didn't seem to like it :( I did though :) I read it in 2 days!
I guess you have to like novels about how messed up our world is and how people would respond in this type of situation.
I do believe our world is messed up - and I do believe that we are facing some very unpleasant situations ahead - and no one knows what those situations will be. Maybe the people who don't like the book are the people who will be the skeptics and naysayers as things really do deteriorate :)
In this novel - James Patterson has the "problem" as being with the animals - and they begin attacking humans in some rather unusual ways. I have to say I can see their point (the animals point - perspective) - and wonder why they haven't banded together against us before now.
He is completely "right on" as to how people will react - not believing - and even when proven certain people wanting special privileges (feeling as if they "deserve them)
Why the 4 stars instead of 5 ? ... because the ending of the "cause" (I won't give it away) changes too quickly - everything up until that point made sense - but the results of the change were just a little but too quick

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zoo.