A.R. Von's Reviews > More Than a Fantasy

More Than a Fantasy by Sara  Daniel

Sep 22, 2012

Read on October 24, 2012

An excellent sexy short that left me wanting much more! I love these super quick one-night stand reads, this one is just as good as the others I've read. Hot, with a side of sexy, surprising, fun and satisfying. Any erotic or romance reader will REALLY enjoy More Than a Fantasy :)

Regina is a very hard worker, great at what she does and is in dire need to release some major pent up frustrations. Having heard of Madame Eve’s service to help one really LIVE their fantasy, Regina decides to take a shot at it. She needs something to help her cope with working with her deep dark fantasy on a daily basis and not being able to do a thing about it. When the day arrives she’s ready to live it out, that’s until she walks into the hotel room and sees her fantasy has now become a reality, but what’s she to do about it? Seeing none other than THE man standing before her and having been avoiding such an intimate situation for years, she’s thinking a quick U turn and never looking back is the right way to go. But Gabriel has other ideas in mind, the main one being to own Regina in every way shape and form. He knows Regina is no ice queen, but something much more and he plans to take her well beyond a boiling point of intense sexual desire (have to love the guy).

I would really love to see more of Regina and Gabriel. I adored their characters and the chemistry that has build between them. It’s so strong; you can actually feel it through the pages.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Than a Fantasy.