Sandra "Jeanz"'s Reviews > Touching Smoke

Touching Smoke by Airicka Phoenix

Sep 27, 12

Read in September, 2012

MY REVIEW
I was generously given this kindle book by the author Airicka Phoenix in exchange for my honest opinion and review.
Firstly I really would have been drawn to this book by the cover, I like the coloring of the cover as well as the picture and the fact it once you have read the book you realize it depicts Fallen and Isaiah. The cover represents their attraction very well. The cover is one of those that draws you in and makes you want to discover more.
The blurb, well yes its a good blurb, but I still have a slight feeling that it doesn't quite do the book the justice it should.
Now for the book, wow I loved it. Yes it starts off slowly and then the mystery and suspense climb higher and higher. Wow what can I say, Fallon has always lived a life of moving around with her mother, never staying anywhere for too long. Erin, Fallon's mum has told Fallon that her father is dead, but never seems to want to tell Fallon any details about him at all.
Fallon notices that they are being followed my a mystery figure dressed in black riding a motorbike.
Hmm it's difficult deciding what to say and what not to say as I really think you should read this book as I did not knowing certain things. So I am leaving out what I would think of as large spoilers! Well spoilers of any sort really.
Fallon and Isaiah finally meet and feel immediately drawn to each other. Isaiah also has to keep moving as the "monster" chasing Fallon also wants him too.
Who is the monster? ......... What does he want with them?.........How come Isaiah knows Fallons dad? .... Why did Erin let Fallon believe her father was dead?
So many questions that will all be answered by reading the book for yourselves!
I really got hooked into this story and once again found myself feeling that I couldn't put it down, I had to finish it!
So did I enjoy the book? Yes it is a really promising start to what could be a brilliant series Would I recommend the book? Yes, I have recommended to friends already! Would I read more in the series? Yes pleease Would I read more by Airicka Phoenix? Yes!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touching Smoke.

09/27/2012 "Wow read in one sittng last night....wheres bk 2??"