Lyn Nicholas's Reviews > The Dark Light

The Dark Light by Sara Walsh

Sep 22, 2012

bookshelves: arc, reviewed, 2012-reviews
Read on September 22, 2012

An Epic Fantasy YA Romance that will keep you guessing!

THE DARK LIGHT is an epic young adult fantasy filled with romance, adventure, and intrigue. It is filled with fun new mythology unlike anything you've ever seen before.

Mia Stone is a headstrong young girl with a strange past. She knows want she wants out of life and most of it involves answers that no one seems to want to give her. Her brother has been kidnapped by an unseen force and she enlists the help of the new guy in town. Together they enter an unbelievable new world in hopes of rescuing her brother.

The love interest, Sol, is a serious and confident bad boy with a beautiful tatoo that Mia just can't get our of her mind. The secret this mysterious guy is hiding will keep you involved and interested until the very end. Not to mention, he will keep Mia and every other woman around in a constant state of swoon!

The tone of this book is very dark and is shrouded in constant mystery. New information seems to be revealed in every single chapter and you just won't want to stop reading. You'll become just as desperate for answers as our main character and won't stop until you have them. By the end, you certainly won't be disappointed!

I am so desperate to read more from this world and more from this outstanding author, Sara Walsh!

Review from FreshFiction.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dark Light.

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill Monterey What? Mia's last name is Farrow?

message 2: by Lyn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyn Nicholas GAH! Nope, it isn't. It's Mia Stone, lol. I don't know how Farrow got into my head... Thanks for pointing that out!