Adelina's Reviews > The Hunger Games

1382079
Jun 14, 2010

bookshelves: own
Read from June 09 to 14, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunger Games.

Jackie Nate and I loved this book and its sequel. I've already pre-ordered the third book (it was that good). I've loaned it out to a couple of people too and they all couldn't wait to get their hands on the next book either. I'm anxious to hear what you think of it. I hope you like it!

Adelina I loved it! After you read it I thought it sounded pretty good and then my bookclub decided to read it. I used some birthday money to get it too!

Jackie I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you going to start the second one? I think I finished the first one and immediately started reading the second one. I'm trying to decide if I am going to go back and re-read #1 & #2 before the third book comes out this summer.

Adelina I definitely want to, but I may wait until July so it's closer to when the 3rd comes out. I've heard it leaves you hanging.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait WHAT the 3th book is coming out this summer Ugh why do I never hear about these things?!

Adelina yes Lars, this summer!

Jackie I believe August 24th is the day. Can't wait!! (Smart thinking on waiting Addie. It does leave you hanging!) Has Mark read the book too?