Up All Night Book Addict's Reviews > The Angry Woman Suite

The Angry Woman Suite by Lee Fullbright

Sep 25, 12

bookshelves: giveaways-read, favorite-books, read-2012
Read from September 21 to October 12, 2012

Ok. Where to start..... I will start will the positives. This book is told from three different perspectives from three different generations of people. The best way to describe the story is by saying that is the definition dysfunctional relationships in a small town. This book is very relatable, and almost so real. I thoroughly enjoyed these three stories that were all a part of one big story. I thought for sure I had figured out the meaning of the title of this book before I got half way through... Low and behold, I was completely wrong. The story took turns I definitely did not see coming. Nothing I predicted would happen, happened... nothing!
The main downfall fell into the three perspectives. At a few points, Fullbright got stuck on a perspective (story) for a such a long period of time, I got lost when the perspective changed. For a short time, I forgot who some characters where because the story had gone so far away from them, I almost forgot they existed.
Overall, this book is amazing! It is a MUST read, no matter what kind of genre you prefer to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Angry Woman Suite.

09/30/2012 page 56
14.0% "This is a good book so far... It is taking me a while to read for a couple of reasons.... First, I am overloaded with school-work, work and kids' activities. Second, I have gotten used to reading on my kindle, and having a hard time reading a physical book. Is that wierd?"
10/01/2012 page 92
24.0% "The more I read, the less I can put this book down! Just wish I had more time to devote to it. Definitley a book that I would love to read in one sitting!"
10/01/2012 page 118
31.0% "Tonighy will be a late night of reading.... to quote this book....
"Winning the game against everyone who'd ever been mean to me. Striving to be better, blaring my horn at their profoundirdinariness."
This book is so profound. I am so glad Lee Fullbright offered it to me!"
10/12/2012 page 177
46.0% "The twisted perversity of this booth fascinates me. I am taking my time with it so that I can truly appreciate it."
10/14/2012
100.0% "I will review once I get all of my thoughts together. I do not want to misquote this wonderful book!"
show 3 hidden updates…