Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Eden-West

3382002
Dec 24, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, paranormal, review-4-author, young-adult
Read from September 21 to 22, 2012 — I own a copy

I’m going to start with this… Ms. Janelle, I HATE YOU… BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!! First, I hate you because it’s ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I HAVE SUCH STRONG ATTACHMENTS TO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!! I am so invested in this series, it’s crazy. And HOW ARE YOU GUNNA LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT!!! I am using lots of caps, because if I had a physical copy of this book, it would probably have gotten damaged hahahaha I do love me a cliff hanger, and you have just pulled off THE MOTHER of all cliff hangers!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE A WAIT FOR BOOK 3!!!?!

I LOVE YOU because you have literally given me a full fictional family!! It’s emotional, beautiful, heartbreaking, wonderful, spectacular, endearing, sweet, funny, amazing, dreadful, drool-worthy, and completely captivating! I’m officially addicted ! I learned after reading the first book to read this one when I can read the WHOLE BOOK in one sitting! There is no way I could have put this book down! There are so many things floating through my brain right now…. Aiden, Wolf, Elisa, LOGAN– umm could you make me his girlfriend!!- Lily, Moose, Hawk, Sunny Markus, Callum, Rose, Brutus, Diana, Jameson…. Yes Logan is my favorite character because I lust after him, BUT I love them all… Even some that I’m not quite sure about yet. You have taken me on a lifetime of thrill rides here!

I have really grown attached to Aiden. He has grown significantly as a character, person, warrior, and HAWT male piece! Hahaha I know he is destined to give me a wonderful world of magic Elisa is pretty awesome, but the tension between her and Wolf had me literally yelling at them to stop that madness! Pride is not a good asset if you lose what you hold most dear! To both of you, I say BAD DOGS! Lol

Logan makes me drool, and then giggle like a school girl. I know he’s the Wing Man, but I lurve him!!! Like A LOT!!! He has become a serious contender for book boyfriend favorites! Moose is my new acquaintance favorite! His part of this story tells me he’s also meant for great things in the future I appreciate his part in Aiden’s life.

Rose, Callum and Brutus have earned a spot in my heart… They are bringing the war to Eden, but all of a sudden I find myself finding reasons to cheer for them. I guess some bad guys and side choosing isn’t always black and white…

Markus…. Please forgive me, but I feel the need to stake him in his sleep. Hahahahaha no he’s not a vampire, he’s the leader of the Sun people. But I think he puts a really good front up, and I have serious doubts about his actions toward Elise. I do not trust him. I want him to have a not so happy ending- soon… AND YET… He hasn’t done anything BAD… He actually seems to maybe even care for Elise…. I’m going to continue to make scowl-ly faces at this point until he proves me wrong!

I’ve decided to give Ms. Janelle the nickname Leo… As she has become my Leonardo Di Vinci of writing!! Sometimes people are ridiculously talented and gifted- this woman is. Honestly. I never expected to like Eden, the first book. There are NO werewolves hahahaha hell, there’s no shapeshifters at all, but whooda thunk it!!! I am 100% a crazy stalker fan!!! she may write about a world with magic, but in this, she has created her own magic! Or at least she is an awesome illusionist to me

So now that I’ve said all this, I recommend this book to EVERYONE and their sister hahaha go read it to your dog if you don’t have a sister! LOL! Aiden finally returns to Eden, but he’s not with his friends or even where he thought he would be. And his friends are off on their own adventure… So I will leave you with this to ponder… Does Aiden save the day again? Will he finally get to see his friends again? Will everyone come out of this war time alive? If there are bad guys, why do I feel such compassion for them? And lastly, will I get Logan in the end?!! hahahahaha yeah, that’s my most important question! LOL

Now GO READ THIS SERIES- today, right now, this second… I’m going to wait while you get it… You better be going get them! Lol Ok, now off you go to read! like I had any doubts it would less but 5 PAWS… Damn… Maybe I need to change my scale to a 10 PAW…

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eden-West.