Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > Bad Hair Day

Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris

Sep 21, 2012

Read on September 21, 2012

Immediately after finish Bad Taste In Boys I flowed into the sequel not looking back. It is amazing :)

So the book started where the last book left off and Kate is pretty famous. She is even offered a internship with doctors who are just as fascinated with her. I really adored that Kate took everything in with ease. She is proud of what she discovered but not stuck up. Instead she wants to continue to explore the area of medicine and biology to continue to save those who need help. The zombie disease is in control and scientist a vastly studying it.

Kate once again, finds trouble once again at the start of her internship. Her doctor is mysteriously taken away by the authorities and her boyfriend is being attack by girls. Specifically one girl. I really liked the strained of the their relationship. Kate is clueless as what to do but focuses on bigger things. She doesn't let a guy bring her down. I like that. For once in a book, this girl is not sobbing or whining over a guy. She leaves it in his hands. Take it or leave it buddy! HA!

There are some new developments with other characters as well as a disease. I like that the focus of the book doesn't go too far away from what started it all. Kate is still the smart girl but with a little more umph. She has grown into a smart young lady and is quickly learning about life.

Bad Hair Day is a fantastic sequel! With a new amazing plot and awesome character, Ms. Harris never fails the reader. It's exciting, filled with never ending action. Bad Hair Day is powerful story that rocks!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Hair Day.

09/21/2012 page 111